Archive for October 14, 2010
- 8 (8-ounce) medium baking potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups coarsely chopped roasted chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) freshly shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar or
- Pepper Jack cheese, divided
- 1-2 canned chipotle peppers, minced plus 1 tablespoon liquid from can
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
Prick potatoes with a fork. Bake for 1 hour at 425°. Let cool slightly.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp for other desired use, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. Place potato shells on a baking sheet; spray inside of shells with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until crisp.
Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, chipotle pepper and liquid, taco seasoning and sour cream; divide evenly among potato shells. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with chives.
Note: For fans desiring a less spicy ‘skin, use one chipotle pepper and substitute water for the liquid from the can.
Recipe courtesy of 3-Every-Day™ of Dairy
Makes 8 Servings
Prep Time: 95 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 55 mg
Sodium: 430 mg
Calcium: 25% Daily Value
Protein: 21 g
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g